::Snow Pink::
Annyeonghaeseyo !



School Life Profile EXOTIC Life

Annyeong! Welcome to my wonderland a.k.a my blog. Here I post random things which contains CRAZY ideas about my life. Enjoy viewing here :)


Tagboard!

My Bias's




EXO's Facebook & MY Tumblr ;



Mind to click those for me? I'll click yours if you click mine. I'll appreciate people who click those for me. :)

Credits!

Template: Nurul AtiQah
Edited By: Aqhiedah Sabri
Others:   



Well, I've just watch SMTOWN WORLD TOUR III , and it was totally AWESOME !!! Eventhough I watched EXO's cut only XD ! Luhan dancing with SHINee Lucifer .... I totally died ! He's such a good dancer ! And Sehun dancing 'Love Like Oxygen' The best I watched yet ever ... He looked so handsome ! The funniest part was EXO's introduction , I mean Sehun and Chanyeol forgot there lines ! But who would blame them, right ? They sound so cute when they speak Indonesian !!! Kawaii ! Then I watched EXO dancing 'MAMA' and 'HISTORY' ... They EXO-ORDINARY !!! As always XD ! Kris kinda looked handsome but my heart is still for Kai [^.^] Apart from that, Kai really looked very tired at the airport, are they over working him or he just woke up from the flight ? Sleeping or not he will always be cute at everything he does :) Kris's voice when speaking English iis very 'cool' . I don't know how to explain, I geuss that's 'I can't explain what I feel' for you XD Well here's Kai wanting to dance with Sehun but Sehun pushes Kai and take Luhan . Poor Kai [>.<]
[>.<]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment